Elite Rescue (Persal)
2 FOR 1 CD/DVD/Gaming Terms and Conditions applicable to the BUY-1-GET-1-FREE (“B1G1F”) Benefit
R 200 Buy-1-Get-1-Free (“B1G1F”) Benefit – Redemption Process:
- Provided You have purchased a CD, DVD, game or Blu-Ray product from The Unlimited Play (“the SP”), the B1G1F Benefit voucher entitles You to a discount on the cost of a second CD, DVD, game or Blu-Ray equal to the cost of the least expensive CD, DVD, game or Blu-Ray purchased by You, subject to a maximum discount of R 200.00 (two hundred Rand)
- Provided We have successfully collected the monthly Fee from You, the SP will SMS an electronic voucher to the cellular number You gave Us when You entered into the Agreement, on the last working day of each month. Please check the SMS voucher for the validity period.
- Should the value of the discount not be sufficient to cover the cost of the B1G1F Benefit item (i.e. a CD, DVD, game or Blu-Ray), You will be required to pay the balance of the price.
- No change will be given should the full value of the B1G1F Benefit not be redeemed.
- Should You not use the maximum value of the B1G1F Benefit each month the balance will not be carried forward to subsequent months.
- Additional purchases, over and above the 1 item purchased plus the B1G1F Benefit item will be invoiced at their full price.
- The B1G1F Benefit cannot be exchanged for cash. Only one B1G1F Benefit voucher may be used per transaction.
- cannot be backdated;
- can only be redeemed once;
- are valid for 3 years.
- Refunds and exchanges are only applicable for damaged or incorrectly supplied items.
- Should You lose Your SMS voucher You can request a replacement voucher number by phoning/emailing the SP’s call-centre. The SP will SMS a replacement voucher to You within 24 working hours.
- The B1G1F benefit can only be redeemed by You.
- The B1G1F benefit cannot be used in conjunction with one another or with any other of the SP’s discounts or promotions.
- The SP reserves the right to request positive identification from You before accepting Your request to redeem a Benefit.
- The SP will, subject to having received payment in respect of the item/s, dispatch the item/s to You within 3 working days.
Call centre process:
- Visit www.theunlimitedplay.co.za
- Sign in by clicking the “Register/Sign in” button. New Users: Please register by filling in your details under “New Users”. If You have already registered, select the “Current Users” option.
- Select the items you wish to purchase by selecting the “Add to cart” button on each individual item.
- Once You have finished shopping click on “Shopping Cart”. You will have an opportunity to review Your order. If Your order is correct proceed to “Checkout”.
- Enter Your voucher number where prompted to do so on the “Ship & Pay” screen. Your cart total will be updated with any relevant discount. Complete the checkout process by following the on-screen prompts.
- You will be notified via email or SMS of the status of Your order.
- Your order will be dispatched to you in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
- For future purchases, please do not forget Your email/password combination.
- Should You require any support You may contact the call centre on weekdays (but excluding public holidays) between 8am and 4pm on 087 357 6530, alternatively you may email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your order will be dispatched to You in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
- Contact the call centre on weekdays (but excluding public holidays) between 8am and 4pm on 087 357 6530.
- A call centre agent will register Your account and assist You with Your purchase.
- You will need to provide the agent with:
- your personal details, including Your Elite Rescue Agreement number;
- your 2 FOR 1 CD/DVD/Gaming voucher number; and
- your payment details (either credit card, internet transfer or cash deposit).